1. Frivolous inventions.
2. Contrary to law, morality, or injurious to public health.
3. Mere scientific principle or abstract theory.
4. New property or new use of known substance.
5. Admixture substance.
6. Arrangement or rearrangement or duplication of features of known Method of Agriculture or Horticulture.
7. Process of treatment of human beings or animals.
8. Inventions relating to Atomic Energy.
9. Plant or animal as a whole or in part (other than microorganisms) including seeds, varieties and species and their production or propagation.
10. India’s traditional knowledge (ITK).
11. Computer program or algorithms.
12. Discovery of any living thing or non-living thing substance occurring in nature.
13. A literary, dramatic, musical or artistic creation whatsoever| including cinematographic works and television production.
14. Presentation of information.
15. Topography of integrated circuits.